Ferguson Subaru is Proud to Offer the
Subaru College Graduate Financing Program
- New Subaru models only, including demos.
- Applicant who will be graduating within 6 months or who has graduated within the last 12 months from an accredited 2- or 4-year college, graduate school (including Doctorate), nursing school, or trade school.
- Applicant must provide proof of graduation - either a diploma copy or current transcript for the student who will be graduation within the next 6 months.
Customer Credit Qualifications
- Individual applications only.
- Payment-to-income cannot exceed 15% of gross monthly income.
- No derogatory credit history, past or present. No bankruptcies, foreclosures, or repossessions on any credit bureau report pulled by JPMorgan Chase.
- Applicant must have proof of employment and income. If employment has not yet started, a letter from the future employer that shows a start date within 90 days of current date and salary is required, along with verbal verification from current or future employer.
- Maximum Amount Financed is $25,000
- Standard finance rates apply. May be used with applicable Subaru Low Rate programs.
- Applicants with no FICO score will qualify under a Tier 4 rate parameter on approved credit.
- Total amount financed cannot exceed 125% of vehicle invoice.
* Certain restrictions apply. Contact Ferguson Subaru for details.